SERIES: Overcoming to Roadblocks to Destiny – Get Them Out of Your Way and You’ll Be on Your Way
Proverbs 31:18 NKJ
She perceives that her merchandise is good, And her lamp does not go out by night.
- Success is having the courage, determination and will to become the person you believe God intended you to be.
- Success is finding out what God wants you to do with your life and dedicating yourself to achieve it.
- It’s not what you are that holds you back but it’s what you think you are not.
- What you think you are is always under your control.
- Nothing changes until you change the way you think.
Exodus 13:17 NIV – When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, “If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.”
Self-determination is participating in the decisions that affect your life.
- She was not looking for validation.
- Perception means to know or inwardly understand.
- She is not concerned about others’ merchandise.
- The woman is living in the present.
- She was working hard to make good merchandise great.
How to Remove the Bad Mental Perception Roadblock
- Free your mind of destructive thoughts
- Feed your mind positive thoughts
- Focus your mind on promising thoughts