1. A Psalm for Yesterday (Psalm 32) 2. A Psalm for Today (Psalm 3)
3. A Psalm for Tomorrow
Psalm 1 KJV
- 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
- 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
- 4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
- 6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
- Stay away from Bad Company (v. 1) a. The S__________
b. The S__________
c. The S__________A__________ follows a__________ B__________ determines b__________
• E__________ • E__________ • E__________
- Study God’s Word (v. 2)
• D__________ in God’s word • D__________ to God’s word • D__________ to God’s word
- Stand for what is Right
John 15:16 KJV – Ye have not chosen me, but
I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
4. A Psalm for Any Day
Psalm 121 KJV
- 1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
- 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
- 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
- 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
- 5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
- 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
- 7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
- 8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
- When in __________ the Lord is my p__________ (vs. 1-4)
- When in __________ God is my p__________ (vs. 5-6)
- When in a __________, God is my p__________ (vs. 7-8)